- 4th Place World Cup Lead Villars 2021
- 3rd Place World Cup Lead Kranj 2021
- 6th Place IFSC World Championship Lead Moscow 2021
- 1st Place World Cup Kranj 2016
- 3rd Place World Cup Chamonix 2015
- Sport climbing
- San Ku Kai (9a), 2nd attempt, Entrygues, Frankreich
- Iron Dome (9a), 5th attempt, Tiefenbach, Deutschland
- L’arquée type du mal (8c+/9a), 5. Versuch, Kronthal, Frankreich
- Le labyrinte de Pan (8c+), flash, Kronthal, France
- La voie lactée (8c+), on-sight, La Balme, France
Questions to Sebastian
What do you usually do in your spare time?If it actually occurs, that I am neither training in my bouldering room, nor going to a comp, to training somewhere else or rockclimbing I enjoy spending time in the nature. This pure and untouched beauty of flora and fauna filled with peace and harmony always gives me energy to fill my resources.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.For almost 10 years the Iroquois has been my absolute trade mark within and outside of the climbing scene and it has become an essential part of my identity. Though, with respect to music "Punk" has never been my preferred type of music. And that's although my taste of music is quite diverse, reaching from "techno", "house" and "hardstyle" even to "metal".
What are your long term and/or short term goals?In my view, the next 6-8 years shall be part of my absolute athletic individual fulfillment. Whether at comps and/ or outdoors my goal is to excel and set benchmarks. Also sharing and passing on my skills and experience has become a fulfilling task for me. That is certainly an aspect I'd like to develop a little more in the near future.