- 2nd Place Selection Comp EYC 2020, Nürnberg
- 19th Place German Championships Bouldering (Opens), Bochum, 2021
- 6th Place North East German Championships Lead(Opens), Göttingen, 2021
- 4 times Northern German Champion (3 x Bouldering; 1 x Lead)
- Various top-5 results at the German Youth Cup Series 2019-2021
- So far, unfortunately, I haven't gotten much rock climbing done besides all the training and competitions, but getting out on the rock more often is definitely very high on my to-do list.
Questions to Tjark
What do you usually do in your spare time?Of course, I spend most of my free time training. Normally, there is almost no time for anything else during the week besides training and school, but when I have a little more time, I like to meet friends, go for walks and get to know Cologne better.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.At my very first North German Championship I came 3rd in the closed classification, but as someone from another state won, I was 4th in the open classification. However, I didn't know about different classifications at the time and, thinking I wasn't on the podium, I missed the award ceremony and promptly received my first official yellow card at my first official competition.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?First and foremost, of course, to stay in the sport. Later, I would like to start World Cups and see in which direction it goes. After my competition career, I want to go rockclimbing more and climb difficult and inspiring boulders. A lot can always happen at competitions. I have pretty specific goals in mind, but for now I don't want to put any extra pressure on myself.