- Kaffeekränzchen (7c), FA, Winklen Berg, Austria
- Eine Reise die sich lohnt (7b), FA, Winklen Berg, Austria
- Falch Kiesling Kante (7b), FA, Winklen Berg, Austria
- Crocodile (7c), 2. Versuch, Tumpen, Austria
- Demon Roof (7b/+) 2.Versuch, Tumpen, Austria
- Sport climbing:
- Muchito (8a), 6. Versuch, Silz, Austria
- Night Lights (8a), 3. Versuch, Niederthai, Austria
- Titty Twister (7c+), 5. Versuch, Niederthai, Austria
- Astoria (7c+), 2. Versuch, Chinesische Mauer, Austria
- Sugarbaby (7c+), 3. Versuch, Dschungel, Austria
- Multi pitches:
- Fa-Mo´ser Gugg (7 obl.), 5 Seillängen; von unten eingerichtet und erstbegangen, Mieminger Kette, Austria
- Adventure Park (7+), 18 Seillängen, Mieminger Kette, Austria
- Dülfer - Totenkirchl Westwand (6- obl.), 18 Seillängen, Wilder Kaiser, Austria
- Spitzenstätter Scharnitzspitze Direkte Südwand (7), 6 Seillängen, Wetterstein, Austria
- Waffen und Drogen Scharnitzspitze (7+), 6 Seillängen, Wetterstein, Austria
Questions to Nicolas
What do you usually do in your spare time?If possible in the mountains. Preferably and most often with the rope, whether single, half or static rope. If I'm not tied to the rope, I stave with my boulder mat on my back through the woods. As soon as a thick, firm, white sheet has been stretched over the peaks of the Alps, I also like to ski in the back valleys and on the less known peaks. I now enjoy sharing these activities with my young family.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.I'm not a friend of the heat (anything above 24°), so I could only get through one of my first 7a's in my underpants.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?Personally: Raising my child successfully. Always having fun in my job. 8a on sight in sport climbing. To make a few more boulder first ascents and to open up some more alpine. Professionally: getting kids and adults excited about climbing. To accompany athletes in their climbing careers and try to pave a way for them with which they as people and athletes are also satisfied. I would like to continue on my current path and perhaps reform the routesetting industry a bit.