- Kaffeekränzchen (7c), FA, Winklen Berg, Austria
- Falch Kiesling Kante (7b), FA, Winklen Berg, Austria
- Crocodile (7C), 2.nd attempt, Tumpen, Österreich
- Smash (7B), 5th attempt, Roche aux Sabots, Fontainebleau
- Graviton (7B) 5.th attempt, Roche aux Sabots, Fontainebleau
- Sport climbing
- Revision (8a/+) 4th attempt, Niederthai, Austria
- Muchito (8a), 6th attempt, Silz, Austria
- Night Lights (8a), 3.rd attempt, Niederthai, Austria
- Astoria (7c+), 2nd attempt, Chinesische Mauer, Austria
- Sugarbaby (7c+), 3. Versuch, Dschungel, Austria
- Multi pitches
- Fa-Mo´ser Gugg (7 obl.), 5 pitches; FA, Mieminger Kette, Austria
- Adventure Park (7+), 18 pitches, Mieminger Kette, Austria
- Dülfer - Totenkirchl Westwand (6- obl.), 18 pitches, Wilder Kaiser, Austria
- Spitzenstätter Scharnitzspitze Direkte Südwand (7), 6 pitches, Wetterstein, Austria
- Waffen und Drogen Scharnitzspitze (7+), 6 pitches, Wetterstein, Austria
Questions to Nicolas
What do you usually do in your spare time?If possible in the mountains. Most often and preferably with a rope, no matter whether it's a single, half or static rope. When I'm not tied to the rope, I stax through the woods with my bouldering mat on my back. As soon as a thick, firm, white sheet has been stretched over the peaks of the Alps, I also enjoy skiing in the furthest valleys and on the more unknown peaks. I now enjoy sharing these activities with my young family.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.I'm not a fan of the heat (anything over 24°), so I was only able to climb through one of my first 7a's in my pants.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?Personal: Raising a child successfully. To always enjoy my job. 8a on sight in sport climbing. First ascent of a few more boulders and opening up alpine routes. Professionally: To inspire kids and adults for climbing. Accompanying athletes in their climbing careers and trying to pave the way for them so that they too are satisfied as people and athletes. I would like to continue on my current path and perhaps reform the route-setting industry a little.