- 12. Platz Europa Cup Juniorinnen 2019
- 3. Platz Deutsche Meisterschaft Damen Lead 2018
- Westdeutsche Meisterin Lead 2018
- 13. Platz Europa Cup Jugend A 2018
- 1. Platz Deutscher Jugend Cup Lead 2017
- 3. Platz Deutsche Meisterschaft Gesamtwertung Jugend A 2017
- 1. Platz Deutscher Jugend Cup 2016
- Stella (8a+), Spanien
- Michi (8a), Oliana
- Soul Rebel (8a), Oliana
Questions to Käthe
What do you usually do in your spare time?Basically I climb all the time, either indoors or outdoors. Apart from that I enjoy spending time with friends but this often results in climbing, too. Moreover, I enjoy reading, drinking coffee and cooking.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.At the age of 12 I tore both growth plates of my middle fingers and was unable to climb for almost two years. I tried different sports like gymnastics, football, hockey and karate. I liked every sport but it simply was not the same as climbing. As soon as my injuries have healed a bit, I finally went back to the climbing gym with a huge smile on my face.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?At the moment there are so many uncertainties regarding competitions or travelling due to the Corona pandemic. So, I'm currently trying to climb and train as much as possible to become stronger in order to come back stronger in rockclimbing and competition climbing next season. My long term plans are to travel a lot and participate in competitions.