- German Vice Champion Lead (Opens)
- Southern German Lead Champion 2016, Reutlingen
- German Vice Champion Overall 2015 (Youth A)
- 23rd Place World Cup Lead Imst 2014
- 5th Place European Youth Cup Lead (Youth A)
- 1st Place German Lead Cup Neu-Ulm 2014 (Opens)
- Kale Borroka (8b+), Siurana
- Syline (8b), Bürs
- La bellaprotegida (8b), Chulilla
- Lourdes (8a), El Chorro
- Le syndrome du plombier (8a), Saint Leger
- Tequila Sunrise (7c+/8a), Chulilla
- Schrotti (7b), Magic Wood
- Hageltrauma (7b), Magic Wood
- Orange Top Blue Sky (V8), Red Rock
Questions to Solveig
What do you usually do in your spare time?Most of my time I obviously spend climbing. For quite a while I used to train in a gymnastic club which has been a very good balance to climbing. For many movements it is still an advantage for me. Last year I went on two longer climbing trips to Spain and to the U.S.. These experiences inspired me to travel more and made me interested in exploring more new climbing destinations.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.The Kids-Cups in Baden-Württemberg count to my first comps. Those comps included all three disciplines: lead, bouldering and speed. Since I have alsways enjoyed lead the most, I was always able to collect the most points in this discipline and won many comps. I didn't succeed in this way in Stuttgart though and only came 3rd. At the age of 9 this can be very frustrating. At that time I told myself: "from now on I want to train professionally" and wanted to work really hard! Shortly after I got the opportunity to train with the regional team of north Switzerland. As I am looking back now, this was a very important step in my climbing career because I benefited a lot from this training and my coach Thomas Achermann. Thanks to him I started very early to train systematically and learned how to do so on my own as well.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?Since I am planning to participate at national lead comps I want to qualify at the Souther German Championship for nationals. My goal is to make finals and achieve a good result. Furthermore I would like to spend a lot of time outdoors to gain more experience and climb as hard as possible. My previous projects have inspired me to continue to project hard routes over a longer period of time.