- 3rd Place Youth World Championship Valence
- German Youth Champion Lead and Boulder (Youth A)
- Various Bavarian Champion titles
- Russians (8b), Kochel
- Fuego (8b), Arco
- Commando Madrid (8b), Mallorca
- Flash attempts of routes up to 8a+
- Jenseits von Jena (FB8a), Kochel
Questions to Samuel
What do you usually do in your spare time?Currently I am studying in Munich but I am still trying to climb as much as possible. I also work as a coach and that is really fun. On holidays it is definitley time to escape to the nature. Most of the time to go climbing or bouldering of course.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.I bouldered 8a before I was able to climb 8a. That's because I was bouldering outdoors a lot at that time.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?My goal is definitley to broaden my horizon in climbing. So, also to climb more challenging alpine routes and a hard sport route every now and then. And to continue to have fun and stay healthy.