- German Vice Champion Bouldering 2020
- 3rd Place Austria Climbing Summer Series 2020
- Bavarian Champion Bouldering Men 2019 & 2020
- 3rd Place German Championships Bouldering Men 2018
- German Youth Vice Champion 2015 & 2018
- Bavarian Champion Speed 2017
- 1st Place European Youth Cup Graz 2016
- 2nd Place European Youth Cup Overall 2016
- 2nd Place European Youth Cup Soure 2016
- 2nd Place European Youth Cup Warschau 2016
- Sport climbing:
- Several Routes up to 8a+
- The Never ending Story (8b+), Magic Wood
- The Knowing (8b), Magic Wood
- Riverbed (8b), Magic Wood
- Riders on the Storm (8b), Magic Wood
- Skiroute Project (8b), Silvretta
- Tostaky assis (8b), Fontainebleau
- Antonator (8b), Kochel
Questions to Christoph
What do you usually do in your spare time?Besides studying and training, I prefer to spend my time with friends.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.A few years ago I climed a route in Arco and about half way I rested on a big jug and suddenly heard some growling noises coming out of a pocket. Only then I noticed that there was an edile dormouse in that jug and due to the shock I just let go and ruined my onsight attempt.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?Long term: To visit different climbing areas all over the world and never lose the fun of climbing. Short-term: To start many world cups and achieve the best possible results. To climb an 8C boulder on the rock.