- 4th Place Boulder World Cup Meiringen 2018
- Olymoic Youth Champion Buenos Aires 2018
- World Youth Champion Combined U18 Innsbruck 2017
- European Youth Champion Lead Imst 2018
- European Youth Champion Combined 2018
- Sport climbing:
- Codigo Norte 8b, Santa Linya
- Master of puppets FB 8a, Ötztal
Questions to Sandra
What do you usually do in your spare time?At home in Straßwalchen I just hang out or ride an E-Bike. In Innsbruck I enjoy cooking and going for a walk with my dog and its coach.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.There are not only yellow cards in soccer but also at international climbing competitions. After my very first two European Youth Cups I had already collected two yellow cards (the flag on the shirt was missing and forgetting to put on the start number). At the following comps I was always super nervous because a third yellow card would have resulted in a suspension for the following competition.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?For this year my goals are to participate at World Cups and making semi-finals there and to achieve podiums at the youth competitions. My long-term goal is a participation at the Olympic Games.