- 6th Place German Championships Lead 2020
- 9th Place German Championships Boulder 2020
- 31st Place Lead Weltcup Briancon 2020
- 35th Place Lead Weltcup Villar 2021
- 9th Place European Youth Cup Lead Augsburg 2020
- Riesenslalom directe (8b), 3rd attempt, Frankenjura, Germany
- Herman Buhl (8a+), 3rd attempt, Berdorf, Luxemburg
- Encore (8a+), 3rd attempt, Céüse France
- Les colonettes (7c+), Flash, Céüse France
- Slimline (8a+), Frankenjura
Questions to Luisa
What do you usually do in your spare time?Since I study medicine there is often not much time left in between uni and training. In my free time I like to go rockclimbing and I also enjoy running or road cycling.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.When I was 5 my older brother showed me a double dyno at a playground. I thought that was awesome and filled with optimism I tried it, too. Well, that didn't work out and I broke my arm instead.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?My short term goals are climbing 8c outdoors and to collect more experience at international Lead Worldcups to gain confidence there. Long term, I am dreaming of the Olympics. A lot more important to me is to climb without injuires for as long as possible and to keep having fun!