- 2nd place European Youth Cup Kaunas , Bouldering
- 3/3 European Youth Cup Finals , Bouldering
- 8th place European Youth Cup Finals Ostermundingen ,Lead
- 1st place German Youth Cup Bexbach, Bouldering
- 1st place German Youth Cup Rosenheim, Bouldering
- Flash Over (8b+) 6th attempt,Margalef,Spain
- Iron Deluxe (8b) , Altmühltal,Germany
- The Princess Bitch (8b),8th try,Altmühltal,Germany
- Work of art(8b), Altmühltal
Questions to Lucas
What do you usually do in your spare time?My training and school take up a lot of time. When I have nothing to do, I enjoy spending time with friends or just like to do nothing ;)
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.During my first qualification for the Bavarian Championship in 2018 in the youth category D, I climbed lead for the first time. I thought the lead competition would be top-rope climbing and until 20 minutes before my lead start, I had no idea how lead climbing worked. After a brief crash course with my competition friends and my father, I climbed lead, and in the end, it was even enough for a 4th place, which was very good for me at that time.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?In the long term, I want to continue improving, work on myself, and keep the joy of climbing. In the short term, for 2023, my focus is on the Youth World Championships in Korea and the European Youth Championships (JEM) in Helsinki. In 2024, I aim to reach podiums in the German Youth Championships (DJC) and the European Youth Cup (EYC) and qualify for the Youth World Championships.