- German Youth Champion 2020 und 2021
- 6th place World Championships Youth Combined and Speed Voronezh 2021
- European Youth Champion Speed Overall 2021 (1st place, 2 x 2nd place, 3rd place in the EYC series)
- Speed record holder Germany Youth B
- 14th place Europa Cup Bouldering Brixen 2022
- Graviton (7b), 12th attempt, Bleau, France
- Le Mandarin (sans convention) (7b), 10th attempt, Bleau, France
- 2 Mtrs (7a+), Flash, Bleau, France
- Sport climbing
- Quälgeist (8a+/b), 6th attempt, Rottachberg, Germany
- Pampers für Spätzle (8a), 8th attempt, Starzlachklamm, Germany
- Geisterstunde (8a), 2nd attempt, Rottachberg, Germany
- Samsara (8a), 7th attempt, Misja Pec, Slovenia
- Iglu (8a), 4th attempt, Misja Pec, Slovenia
- Multi pitches
- Via le moto dal Sella (7a+), Arco, Italy
- Baci da Honolulu (7b+), Arco, Italy
Questions to Anna
What do you usually do in your spare time?Besides school and training, I don't often have much time, but when I do, I love to bake and try out new recipes, experiment and then make people happy and put a smile on everyone's face. I'm also very creative, so I like to tinker or sew something (creativity also helps me a lot in climbing, because I can almost always find a solution, which is why I love it so much). Furthermore, I am a bookworm and love to read interesting books that you can then philosophise about.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.I really have a matching pair of socks for every outfit, every feeling and every situation. Each pair has a certain meaning or I bought them at a special place. I probably spend most of my pocket money on socks, so that's my little trademark.
What are your long term and/or short term goals?My short-term goal is to get fit again in winter training and come back stronger from my injuries. As well as getting school and climbing under one roof. Of course, I also want to climb a good competition season next year and climb an 8b+. It sounds cheesy and cliché, but in all of this I don't want to lose the fun and have a good time.