- Youth Vice World Champion Boulder 2018 (Moscow)
- Triple National Youth Champion in Speed, Lead and Bouldering (Austria)
- 1st Place EYC Lead 2017
- 2nd Place EYC Lead 2018 (Imst)
- 2nd Place EYC Lead 2017
- 2nd Place EYC Bouldern 2018 (Graz)
- 6th Place Youth Worldchampionships 2017 (Innsbruck)
- 1st Place National Youth Ranking Austria Lead
- Sport climbing:
- Soulstrip (8b), Maltatal
- Kreuzweg (8a+), Hallein
- Musculus, Klausus, Kraftus (8a), Maltatal
Questions to Thomas
What do you usually do in your spare time?If I am not climbing I enjoy spending time with my two older sisters or I read a book.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.At an international comp I forgot all about the time so I had to climb my second qualification route 10min after a very big lunch. Somehow I managed to top the route but I felt really sick afterwards ;) Ever since I have been very careful with scheduling my time at comps :)
What are your long term and/or short term goals?Longterm: To never lose the fun of climbing and shortterm: to qualify for the Youth World Championships in Russia in 2018 and if I do so then to reach a top result.