- World Youth Champion Combined 2017 (Juniors)
- European Youth Champion Combined 2017 (Juniors)
- 5th Place World Youth Championship Bouldering 2017
- 1st Place EYC Boulder Graz 2018
- 1st Place EYC Lead Graz & Uster 2017
- 3rd Place European Youth Championship Lead Perm 2017
- 3rd Place European Youth Championship Bouldering Slany 2017
- Austrian Youth Champion 2012-2017
- Sport climbing:
- Pegue Nocturno (8a), Santa Linya
- Sitting Bull (7c) Fontainebleau
Questions to Laura
What do you usually do in your spare time?If I am not climbing in my spare time, I enjoy being outside in the nature and trying other sports (preferably with my dog and family). I also like cooking and taking photos.
Give us a fun fact about you or a remarkable experience in your climbing career.At my first Speed Comp which was about 2 years ago I participated just for fun really and I climbed the speed route for the first time. So I thought that I hadn't made it to the next round but I didn't know that there were such few athletes participating that everyone had made it to the next round. Suddenly I was called to the start so I climbed with jeans and a scarf on without having warmed up and managed to achieve my new personal record at that time- less than 20 seconds :D
What are your long term and/or short term goals?For this season my goal is to qualify for the World Championship in Innsbruck. I also want to use my last year in the youth category and participate at as many international youth comps as possible. Longterm, Olympia would be a big dream of mine. The most important thing to me is that I will never lose the joy of climbing, though.